If you’re looking for hydration, softening, and anti-aging for your skin, then look no further! The Dark Chocolate Mint Mask is your saving grace. This mask has amazing benefits and will leave your skin so unbelievably soft, you may even begin to think your skin is made of butter. I promise you, it is not! The Dark Chocolate Mint mask has 6 active ingredients, though the most important, Chocolate, is what I will be talking most about in this post.
While the Dark Chocolate Mint Mask is used in any customized facial (depending on the client’s needs), it is the primary product used in the Chocolate Indulgence Facial. The rest of the facial is customized to each client’s individual needs. Cleanser, Enzyme, Serum(s) are all chosen based on each client’s needs. The Dark Chocolate Mint Mask is not used on pregnant or lactating clients or clients with rosacea. This mask is avoided on these clients because the mask itself can cause flushing which can last for a few hours. The flushing can aggravate rosacea, and for pregnant clients, it is essential to use products that are extremely gentle as skin changes are consistent throughout pregnancy, causing skin to be very unpredictable. For sensitive skin without rosacea, this mask can be mixed with a hydrating mask such as the Vanilla Bean Hydrating Mask, or the Goji Berry Yogurt Mask. Both of these masks are extremely hydrating and gentle and will help tone down the flushing caused by the Dark Chocolate Mint Mask.
The Chocolate Indulgence Facial begins as all of my facials do, with skin analysis, double cleanse, exfoliation, and massage. The chocolate indulgence comes in when it’s time to close up the pores and round out the facial with the mask. The mask itself smells deliciously chocolately, and while you may find yourself wanting to lick your face, I urge you not too! It will be much more beneficial to let your skin reap the benefits rather than your digestive system. The Dark Chocolate Mint mask has 6 active ingredients, though the most important, it’s namesake – Dark Chocolate- is the focus.
Theobroma Cacao, otherwise known as the cocoa tree, or cacao tree, is a small evergreen tree native to Central and South America. This plant is where chocolate comes from, through a lengthy process. Cocoa naturally contains a hefty amount of vitamins and minerals including, Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Calcium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron, Omega 6 Fatty Acids, Copper, and Magnesium. Some of the great skin benefits of cocoa include but are not limited to:
- Protecting the body against many diseases due to its high levels of antioxidants which block harmful free radicals in the body.
- High levels of Vitamin C and Magnesium help to protect the skin.
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids help with healing wounds and scars quickly.
- Cocoa helps to increase and protect blood flow to the skin which keeps the skin healthy and glowing.
- Provides hydration to the skin which helps improve the skin’s complexion, due to it being an excellent emollient, lubricant, and humectant.
- Cocoa can help reduce stress hormones, which will help keep collagen from breaking down, keeping the skin plump and wrinkle-free.
There are a variety of other excellent skin and health benefits of cocoa, but the ones listed above, are the most well known.
The Dark Chocolate Mint Mask has 6 active ingredients (including Cocoa Fruit Powder) that all come together to create an amazing mask that will do amazing things for your skin.
Active Ingredients in Skin Script Dark Chocolate Mint Mask:
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder is a very rich compound, with excellent emollient properties and is used with great effect on very dry, dehydrated and flaky skin.
- Glycerin acts as an emollient and lubricant. It also can be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin.
- Squalene which is derived from olives, is moisturizing and enhances the skin’s natural barrier function.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) is an anti-aging antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals.
- Passionflower Extract contains flavonoids that are primarily responsible for properties that are skin calming.
- Honeysuckle Flower Extract is a natural preservative.
To schedule your Chocolate Indulgence Facial, contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skin Script Product Manual – Dark Chocolate Mint Mask